Re: Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:14:48 +0000 (GMT)

> Cool. I was thinking that this effort in fandom was going to be a joint creative work in progress
> rather than a push toward a future publication?

It depends on what you mean by "publication". I'd like to be able to produce a resource for gamers/writers/creators that's complete in and of itself, ready for use. I see very little point in bringing it out as hard-copy, but I'd suggest getting Newt on board at that stage, after what he's done with Lulu

"Resource" may end up being one scenario, one story, one board-game: but all based on a background that's coherent, even if not very well expressed as yet.