Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:28:21 -0000

agreed. but I am with John. I want to avoid all the naysayers that we should 'wait' for some unspecified time in the future 'when all will be made clear'.

For example I did not have time to wait for History of the Heortling people to tell me about the people of Heortland, I had to make it up from the existing published sources and develop. And I prefer my take on the Heortlings than the 'more of the same' we got; my players I know appreciated the feeling of 'being in a foreign land' they got when in Whitewall/ Heortland.

I think creatively we need to embrace this as in the old days, fan work that may be contradicted at a later stage by official publications when/if that ever appears. Broad brushtrokes of stuff that can be used now or soon for peoples games.

At least thats what I got from John's post.

Regards, Rob