Re: Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:17:32 +0000 (GMT)

> Yes, and the only game we know that has played out most of this Hero Wars arc is of course the Gwandor.
There are probably others, but that's the only one I know of.

> Do we need to create a new group/ wiki?

Probably. I'd suggest PBWIKI as a host - they work in very well with Yahoo, I use them in a lot of games at the moment.

> > Anyway, back to the Heortlings - I think we can agree the bench mark, the magnum opus is still of
> > course Thunder Rebels, with Storm Tribe.
>
> Yes, with the RQ3 Glorantha book for areas those don't cover, and with special reference to the "what my father told me" parts.
> Then add in Barbarian Adventures (except for the brain-fart bits that clash with everything else), and the Dragon Pass gazeteer.
> If we need to look at Pavis, it's RQ2 plus Ian Thomson, but I doubt if we will. Far Place stuff we go to John Hughes (again, if required).

How could I forget? KoS, of course. Remembering that it's written by Gloranthans who may be mistaken or lying, but are not idiots. Then  the existing Dragonrise sequence in so far as one can - sadly too much seems to have been written on the assumption that keeping secrets from the GM is a good idea, so it may not be useable.