Re: Re: Dragonrise arc

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:26:21 GMT

In message <877520.39643.qm_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>How could I forget? KoS, of course. Remembering that it's written by
>Gloranthans who may be mistaken or lying, but are not idiots.

That's probably the primary source to base the outline on. I think it's the only place with a full timeline. Add stuff on from there.

>Then the existing Dragonrise sequence in so far as one can - sadly too
>much seems to have been written on the assumption that keeping secrets
>from the GM is a good idea, so it may not be useable.

I think most of the secrets have been discussed at various times so we can fill them in. The iffy bit is what was going to be in the Dragonrise book itself which obviously is known by various people but not publically discussed and covered by the NDA.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/