Re: Re: Dragonrise arc

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:49:45 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry to look immodest, but I do write in an Italian site about the Roman Army. A serious site, at:
www.contubernium.it
So, if you are interested to know something more than 'Gladiator' or 'Asterix' or even about 'Boudicca', just ask. As a matter of fact, the Roman Army (Legion+auxiliary units) you, Jane and Chris, are 'describing' is a bit scholastic and overly simplified. But I am not an authority whatsoever.
Though I *do* have Roman and Ancient History Lover in my facebook page description... :-)

Gian