Re: R: Re: Off topic romans

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 08:19:43 -0700 (PDT)

Jane, I don't make any judgement.
I think I see your point in this instance, but I don't care very much for it: who/what is valued less or more? Who cares? I merely offer my vision which is different from yours even if very much based on the same 'sources' (the various gloranthan books). I am also simply aware that authors and readers and fan/contributors have different ideas in their mind and that all shaped (their) glorantha. Care to share shaping a little more of it in whitewall? I am here to help as you are.