Re: Tunnels

From: Stuart Cogger <stuartcogger_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:19:03 -0000

I do really love that idea, and I think it would work brilliantly in a game as well. Players would be panicking on the inside fearing that the walls had been physically breached and then paranoid ever after about similar attacks.

> Yes, I plan on using that - or rather, a rather surprising alternate HQ route to it - in Swords, if we ever get to that bit of plot. Quite why a Vingan HQ seems to intersect with it is a mystery to all concerned.
>
> > I've written a story involving a more general purpose ability to
> > move underground. It starts from an Ernaldan temple and involves
> > Ernalda asking Ty Kora Tek permission to use her secret routes
> > through the earth. Significant sacrifices required and not
> > particularly safe.

Absolutely - anyone enjoying such time saving travel should come out of it knowing how much it cost...For the sake of drama I'd make the cost almost preclusive and inconceivable.