Re: Maps - Wiki trouble!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:17:54 +0000 (GMT)

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/whitewall/images/

> I won't have time to update the Wiki to get the links right, though,

There's also the problem that I can't log in. I get a fatal PHP error when I try.

Charles, are you there?

Would it be worth considering a fresh Wiki, publically hosted, so we can have multiple admins, load images directly to it and so on? At the moment Charles is doing all the work. Not that I have time to copy things over myself... but it needs a complete restructure anyway, it's a mess at the moment. PBWiki, perhaps? They link in with Yahoo nicely. The url www.whitewall.info can be redirected to point to the new one easily enough, I manage that myself.

But if none of us have time, we carry on as we are...

> and we seem to have several versions of some of the maps, particularly Joerg's work.

Any comments from anyone on any of these files?