Chaos features

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:49:54 +0000 (GMT)

> Can I have chaos feature competition entries from my good friends on this
> list, please?

> Smiles sweetly.

will try to, now no longer in work... ye gods, has it really been four days since you told us about it? RL has been hectic this week, next week will be worse...

here's one for starters: "Falls asleep at random intervals"

I've got that one.

Combine with: "Deafening snore" for maximum effect.

(I don't think I have that?)

hmm, now add in "immune to mundane damage while asleep" (this includes shaking and alarm clocks) and we might be getting somewhere?

Will try to come up with something a little more imaginative later.