Re: Re: Maps - Wiki trouble!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:44:19 +0000 (GMT)

> Charles, are you there?

Sorry, been v.busy IRL. What's the issue?

  1. Pictures are mainly broken links due to John's site having changed ages ago. I've copied what had been saved in the Ygroup to an area on my site: http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/whitewall/images/
  2. We can't edit those links, because trying to login gives an error.

Fatal Error:
lib/Theme.php:1120: Error: Object of class RawXml could not be converted to string

Fatal PhpWiki Error
lib/Theme.php:1120: Error: Object of class RawXml could not be converted to string
That's even if I could remember my PW, which I can't....