Re: Re: Three Lunar Associations

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:08:59 +0000 (GMT)

> This resulted in one of the players being thrust forward as leader of Whitewall when Broyan
> was incapacitated following the defeat of the Crimson Bat by Kallyr Starbrow outmanouvering her foes.

And then being throroughly out-manouvered by your players, IIRC. Which is what players are for.

> As you can see Starbrow was a heroic character in our camapign.
> She may be a force for evil in other peoples. Flavour to taste.

(nods) All a question of viewpoint. I have her in the Swords campaign doing exactly the same things as she does in my stories, and for the same reasons: but the (anti-Lunar, it's OK) Swords PCs see her as a villain and a traitor.