Chaos Feature Competition News - please all read, ta

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 02:06:46 -0000

Thanks Andre and Sean for your entries. We now have more than 100 entries.

The following people entered less than 3 entries

Jean Durupt (1 more entry allowed)
Lev Lafayette (2 more entries allowed)
Sean Foster (1 more entry allowed)

Please could you each let me know if you want me to wait on opening the vote while you provide those entries, or not.

Also, if anyone who has not entered and wants to, I will wait opening the vote if you let me know. At this stage I welcome comments and suggestions from anyone.

Cheers all

Looking forward to seeing the tribe's choice for Top 10 Chaos Features