Re: Jane's Chaos Features

From: matthew.cole_at_...
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:35:16 -0000 (GMT)

did you? oops

I must admit I didn't check. Well I'd love something more dastardly if that's what you have in mind.

Private email will be good, posting here will be good too.

I'm going to open voting on monday. Should be fun - I have an application that monitors the voting database and shows me live data: the top 10 as it evolves :)

Looking forward to it.

Cheers