Re: Chilly kings' halls as bomb shelters

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:09:40 +0000 (GMT)

> Joerg:

>> "It's what Heort does." Simple success, ...

> The idea behind this: as you identify with your role model on a heroquest,
> what would be the ordinary task of your role model becomes something you
> would not normally fail at. A similar logic is behind e.g. the Storm Bull
> part in the Issaries/Lkankor Mhy quest in the KodP game.

Well, maybe... but that makes it impossible to ever fail at any heroquest. I'd give a bonus for following the footsteps correctly, but not an automatic success.

It still leaves the question of how Heort does it. Whatever he did, you do that, sure: but what?

> Sorry that I was short and snide, that's what less than 2 hours sleep do
> to your writing.

Sounds more like it was Greg being short to the point of uselessness, but go and get some sleep!