Re: Re: Chilly kings' halls as bomb shelters

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 21:43:44 +0000 (GMT)

> You are correct here. Heroquesting is a risk/reward endeavour.
> Low risk HQ=learning a feat from your deity, Highest Risk+Highest reward, ie the full LBQ.

> This should be reflected in the relative difficulties selected depending on the dramatic requirements of the story.

That's always been my feeling, yes. Also matching mundane reality to mythic plot should produce greater reward (or better chance of success? not both, though).

But, back at this plot: this appears to be Heorts Hall, in rather chilly conditions: how do they get there, how do they survive it, etc etc?