Chaos Feature Competition Voting Page Address - Everyone Can Vote Easily now!

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:20:22 +0100

Chaos Feature Competition Voting Page Address

https://webmail.kelgray.co.uk/chaos (this is a private web page directly run by me, so you need not worry about any security messages: click 'accept' or OK or 'yes' to any of these and you will be in).

Everyone can vote easily now! No need to send me your email address, its automated now.

To log in:
If you entered the competition

Use the email address you used to send in your entries then *click Login*. For most this is your yahoo groups address; if you are unsure what that is, ask me off-list)

If you didn't enter the competition

Just type your name and *click Login*, it will say 'user not found' (because it looks you up in the email list). Just follow the on-screen instructions and you will be able to vote in no time.

Let me know if you have any problems voting?

Cheers

Matthew