Re: Re: Smuggling weapons from Prax to Whitewall?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:31:06 +0000 (GMT)

> I've not read the novels so I don't know how explicit they are in the details,

About what's being brought in - not at all. "Weapons and armour".

About who's doing it - very. A Wind Lord and his Humakti friend, the heroes of the book.

> The smuggling of weapons and armour would be central,
> and what better way to bring them in than from the last place anyone would expect?

That's a good point.

> I didn't follow the Lanbril in Whitewall thread too closely, but I see this as their thing.

Could be, but these people most definitely aren't Lanbrili. That's a great idea for another story, but doesn't help with this one.

I'd recommend reading the books, they're good fun.