Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:55:36 -0000

Hi Jane,

>Shame the rest of the book is just reprints of the background material from Thunder Rebels etc, but that was always what it said on the tin.<

Well, as large part is the HQ2 version of Sararite magic, with both new versions of the cults, feats etc. It also has HQ2 versions of keywords, clan generator etc. There is an extensive section on HQ 2 heroquesting. In addition a lot of the setting material text is new, and where there is older text it has been revised and redacted. But I'm not really here to persuade you, just take a longer look at some point if you can.

>Still, again, this is the WW list.

Agreed and I have dragged you all off topic.