Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:57:30 -0000

> Lord knows that despite ILH-1 and ILH-2 I still don't see many
> Lunar campaigns.

I wonder if a reason for that is that for years the Lunars were the bad guys, the guys in black hats. And what great bad guys they make.

Still, I bet loads of folk get grand ideas and motivations for NPC's from ILH1 & 2, even if they are not running Lunar Campaigns per se.

Newt has written a few scenarios based around Lunars. I ran one of his at Continuum. Last Seen in Pavis. I ran it for Nick Brooke as well, which was, ahem, interesting to say the least. He played a sexually liberated Taraltaran mystic!!!

Cheers, Rob