Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:15:28 -0000

Chris, I totally love you man. I kindly remember some of the help and insight you freely gave when I was running my campaign. Thanks for that.

Now, on to your critique of my list-posting-fu, I was referring to frustration with waiting for the books Trotsky has had written as far as I know, for years.

And how many times have we seen much of the same information being re-presented in the format of a new system? All the RQ3 supplements?

And with regard to Whitewall I, personaly, do not care for the Volsaxi or any of the other tribes being presented as identical to the Sartari, because I just think its unimaginative.

I tell you what how about we only ever give positive, glowing feedback?

I appreciate the work Jeff, Rick, Greg and others do. I really do. But I wish that,

  1. We didn't get revisions of perfectly good existing material. Gregging, or more lately, Jeffing. Instead we get new information developed in a playable way. Personal gripes are the treatment of Vinga, Queen Leika of the Colymar, and the Heortland tribes=Sartar tribes
  2. HQ didn't get a complete rewrite.
  3. We could get our grubbie little hands on Trotskies books. Please.

Cheers, Rob