Re: Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:49:58 GMT

In message <697234.3489.qm_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>>Lord knows that despite ILH-1 and ILH-2 I still don't see many Lunar
>>campaigns.
>
>Yes, and that's a great shame. I believe Newt had things in mind though
>(well, I've played in one scenario he's produced and I gather that was
>intended as the first of a series). Still, again, this is the WW list.
>Rather than diluting things here, once we've got the WW background
>straight, could some of our number produce a WW campaign arc for a Lunar
>party, rather than an Orlanthi one? I think we've got the starting
>material: some interesting NPCs, especially the characters from Donald's
>stories.

I've got something that will work for the start of that. I think it needs some more events from the middle of the seige and then climax with the fall of WW. The other thing I need is some help with writing a campaign arc. What to put in and how to arrange it. Particularly if we are going to write it for HQ2.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/