Re: Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:55:08 +0000 (GMT)

> . He specifically mentioned his deadline in this group recently, so I disagree with your comment
> that he didn't bother to mention it.

He didn't bother to mention it here until Rob brought us the news from elsewhere. As you know perfectly well.

> Lastly, when it comes to "cut and paste", one of the other constraints we will be addressing is the
> stand alone nature of many of the Gloranthan supplements. Yes, the Sartar book has material from
> a number of other sources. We felt it better to have everything that is needed in a single book as
> much as is realistically possible.

And that seems like an excellent aim: but using a writing speed that's actually a cut&paste speed as a measure of predicting the rate of producing actual original content is unlikely to give a meaningful answer, and that was the context.