Re: systems n' stuff

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:54:08 -0000

> Well, that's how HQ2 works. I know you don't like the system, but it does look like it'll work (I have yet to playtest the full thing, though).

HQ1.0 was a brilliant game that only suffered one flaw, and that was the augment system being pushed to breaking limit in, oh, quite a few games.

I really liked it. And I loved the Sartar Rising books. They were awesome. I thought they and some of the scenario's got too much flak for being kind of linear and being from the point of view pc's were not movers and shakers. But thats how they should be written. Any gm worth her salt can change them to fit their group.

Anythings better than the 'fugders charter' thats included in HQ2.0

Cheers, Rob