Re: So what've we got for John?

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 17:07:15 +1000

Wow. Fantastique.

I'll read the recent posts in detail over the weekend, but I think the first thing I'll do is do a draft layout of some of the content to hand. I really want to start with something concrete. I'll post that early next week, along with some suggestions and calls for assistance.

Cheers

John

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research College of Arts and Social Sciences
Hanna Neumann Building #21
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available
for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.