Re: Planning for Publication

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 07:24:09 -0000

> We've have not had a reply from Jeff about the dangers of overlap
> with his intended project or his use of this group's background. I
> hope this can become clearer, but for now suggest we proceed as per
> our original commission, in exploring creative non-canonical
> variants, with the idea that players will be able to draw on both
> sets of resources.

To be honest I am unclear as to what you are proposing. I am relying on Greg's material for Whitewall and on the contributions of Simon, Ian and Loz (not to mention the maps that Colin has already done for us of the area). I certainly have no objection to you continuing with this YahooGroup or updating the Wiki at runegate.org.

Jeff