Re: Re: Mountains in Dragon Pass

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:23:39 +0000 (GMT)

> Jane - you are welcome to have your Dragon Pass be as flat as a pancake.

I can't imagine why I'd want any such thing. It has a mountain range. One documented as being about 20 miles across.

> However, Greg and I are both from far more mountainous parts of the world than Wales.

So what? You can still only have mountains in the Stormwalks that will fit into a range 20 miles wide. If you don't have the basic common sense to realise that that makes them smaller than the ones that happen to live next to you, that's your problem. There's very nice mountains in the Alps, too, and I'd love to put them in Sartar: but they won't fit.