Re: Mountains in Dragon Pass

From: stu_stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:02:27 -0000

OROGENOUS ZONES Despite the recent efforts of people like Martin H. and... Martin H., the myths of Sea and Water have never seemed to gather much thought or interest in Glorantha. They're often given the last and least consideration. Kind of like Sorcery rules.

Which is a shame, in a way. Many mountain-building myths of our own Earthly cultures describe a battle between a rising peak and a rising deluge. I see no reason as to why a child of Veskarthan might not brood silently, swaddled in his cloak of the ground bones of a thousand defeated sea gods.

Or maybe it's a powdered wig? Who knows.

Stew.