And another new member

From: Jane <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:29:04 -0000

babeldemeter3 said:
As an old french fan of Glorantha, I would like to join to improve my knowledge of my beloved fantasy world.

Welcome! This list has gone very quiet indeed recently, but there's a lot of archives to read. We tried to organise things on the Wiki, but it was never completed, and then suffered from spam. I'm trying to recreate it on a new server, but Real Life keeps intervening :( Take a look, anyway, and if you have any questions, just ask, and if you have any brilliant (or crazy) ideas, please tell us about them!