Re: Out of the darkness, a new dawn?

From: David Dunham <david_at_GsmpRFqdqBKU-FwKusvr-kC9gd8-UH_4KcVhi8N0cotJe0NvVtDF1M-rxhafbI9o_4GhVV>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:42:48 -0800

>has anyone ever run a Dawn Age game? I imagine it would have a very
>Genesis 1-11 feel, or Atrakhis Epic or Gilagamesh Epic feel if oyu
>prefer... Any ideas for such a scenario?

<http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/dawnAge/> <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/ralios/firstAge.html>

I've thought about a game where you went around as an Awakener, reviving the gods lost to people during the Great Darkness.

I'd have to reread Genesis 1-11, but I think Gilgamesh is more like a pre-Dawn game (Gilgamesh was after all 2/3 divine, and that sounds more like the days when it was harder to distinguish between heroes and demigods). As for pre-Dawn, I ran a scenario: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/oroninela.html> is the setting.

--

David Dunham