Re: Out of the darkness, a new dawn?

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_NVBz5Boz7pJNFdw2nNw9b_RXJmZwuNqjqMaVeUj-bk8CWgnEO6XhBC4Jie0qE1AkKToOI>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:54:54 -0800

> Seems the lightbringers have returned. So the first question - does
> every race remember the Dawn? How do the Kralorelans recall it? And

I don't think everyone remembers the transition from "The Way It Used To Be" to "The Way It Is Now" the same way. The Theyalans know it as "The Dawn", but we know that the Lightbringer Missionaries went around convincing scattered tribes that it had actually happened - so there are some peoples that would only *really* know about it second hand.

How individual groups remember it (such as the Kralorelans) is really a question that has to be specific to the group (and *I* don't know how the Kralorelans know of/remember the "Event also known as the Dawn")

RR