Re: Companion?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_X1_tVw3QHdxVEI8jmt7viqYy7_BIOa4QrDy4bAj24UsFnXrYtIVy5x0lVhB_c>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:48:57 +0000 (GMT)

> The supplement references are under construction as
> a web information
> system. I am on and off reworking my Glorantha
> database into a format
> that makes it useful as a web application.

Ooh! I remember that database, and it was good.

> Given the great amount of data and the
> one-man editing
> team, the most recent data will still need to be
> included.
>
> Once the basics are online the editing team might be
> expanded.

I was just wondering before I read this if some sort of Gloranthan Wikipedia might be the way to go? Editing by registered users only, or you get all sorts of spam, but it would expand the potential input team considerably. Mind you, to be any use, that would not be a small Wiki. The freebie sites probably couldn't cope. And imposing any sort of structure would be an interesting challenge.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk