Re: I love RQ2 and have always been trying to figure out a good sorcery system that

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_vOEjT8YGZyqe31Gy3Kt4LNAHdRVz-HLF-PBDEJj1N2dp9zxCjfC6bxAPsdPtR-gk>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:53:22 -0000

Kevin notes:
> I am currently running a Second Age game using RuneQuest
> 2nd edition, and for sorcery I recommend the Sandy Peterson
> version in Ye Booke of Tentacles, although that is pretty hard
> to get. A version of it is on the web here:
> http://hjem.get2net.dk/royalpanto/sorcery.html.

That's pretty much the version we use at Sandy's house every Saturday. It works pretty well, but reflects the complexity of its author's mind. Sandy can hold way more variables in his head than I can. But it works well once you figure out what your sorcered can do well and learn that routine for predictable situations.

Chris Lemens