Re: When I was playing back in 79 and 80 and the game stopped puttin

From: David Dunham <david_at_UuwwUFDJYkCEfmTRL1UuhitZt9yU4XTh2EnX7Va6eoDnVvwr5j0V4pelItqMGjbukTyy53>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:22:53 -0800

Kevin

>Still don't understand how you would let the best game system ever
>be destroyed by Avalon Hill

You might want to check out who actually wrote RQ3. Avalon Hill may have made their share of publishing errors, but they had nothing to do with the game system.

(Local game stores which are out of stock are notorious for making up stuff -- usually that a product is out of print when they can't be bothered to check with a distributor. I guess the fire story is a variant of this.)

--

David Dunham