Re: When I was playing back in 79 and 80 and the game stopped puttin

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_PJiz7DPKmnJSQcVpGA5b-HSi_0qO7pVGrrnqgurGtrYhwBMEtLMYGubOOusOt9KDCq2>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:28:22 -0000

Dunham writes:
"Local game stores which are out of stock are notorious for making up stuff -- usually that a product is out of print when they can't be bothered to check with a distributor."

Alas this is all too common, and Heroquest suffers from this situation. At least once a month I get an email from a potential customer who says somthing along the lines of "I tried to buy your game but the local game store guy said you were (choose one or more): Dead, out of business, out of print, bought out, lost the license, disappeared without a trace, abducted by aliens, all of the above.

In short, none of the above are true (except maybe the aliens one).

Rick