Re: I love RQ2 and have always been trying to figure out a good sorcery system that

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_2TTeTOiziDhwM4uXYJsOn1kKHzFpfVj7mLADVVupX0-VvZpKrwCpstXiMcOlcd0xT8>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:48:48 +0100

Hello friends

Ye Booke of Tentacles IV, V, and VI are still available.

YBOT I, II, and III are out of stock, out of print.

A lot of Tradetalk magazines are also out of print now.

By the way:

Tradetalk # 15 is in layout. Dario is VERY busy finishing it. Update your subscription if you are interested. :-)

You can buy most of the items in stock from www.tradetalk.de OR have a look at eBay seller thechaossociety. :-)

Cheers

André
Editor of Tradetalk

> I'd think you could order Booke of Tentacles from The Chaos Society. Ingo
> and Andre still have most of what they've ever done.
>
> Daniel
>
> _____

Tentacles,

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=18242668/grpspId=1705057147/msgI