RE : AW: Re: Companion?

From: Philippe AURIBEAU <erfoyel_at_pe5v1DB-q8vUr7OSgNsRLk-61esItwNI7ReHgd8mLojQ-31dw41qiV93lgRYzxD_usEO>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:00:50 +0100 (CET)

Well, indeed...Thank you Daniel ("give horse flesh")

Maybe I'm a little bit old hat. I still prefer books to websites (or maybe it is because it is basically easier to handle :)

Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_rrQS8iNN6QQXVYmKJXWTGK-OpGSlQN6P2wCuhysZH_FgFQ5OZP7cX83t2Euke0JZ1ornGJLUlUvKP7yXxZKXTak6.yahoo.invalid> a écrit :                                  What about looking in the Lokarnos site for such info?
 Daniel