Re: I love RQ2 and have always been trying to figure out a good sorcery system that

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_IfzlAuP1O00UVPBwsGUdZMZRzTqvLJ9IVSaHq6TO-oa7p0xxgmWelx3pZfskB66_U>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:42:28 +0100

I must still have a couple spare copies of YBOT 1-2 (Sandy's rules are in #1-Sorcery, #2-Shamanism) that went unsold back in the time I were more active in the Glorantha fandom (but the Italian market was not). If anyone feels the urge to have a printed copy of Sandy's stuff please contact me. Must have some tradetalk 2-4-5 copies too, if these are out of stock. However, the leftovers are not were I currently live and so I must contact my brother to find them. It could be a matter of a couple months before being able to deliver them if anyone is interested.

Finally, I am the one to blame if Tradetalk is not printed yet, since I am distracting the VERY busy Dario with other MRQ-related stuff :)