Re: When I was playing back in 79 and 80 and the game stopped putting

From: Lev Lafayette <lev_lafayette_at_cOEO7OKZld7HA1pyJy-_Lfp2wU65se35VFINNhwXZgl56KlVgMEpUNUQ9Iu8Ec>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:51:41 -0800 (PST)

> The AH RQ was a compilation of the house rules we
> had acquired for
> several years of play. Except for the sorcery
> system, which was
> largely untested.

*waves finger* Naughty, naughty.

> Upon release of the first item, the RQ boxed set, AH
> began violating
> the contract which led to a decline in the
> relationship that
> eventually led to the rupture.

Yeah, a constant problem in the world of business. Never get into a contract with someone who is much, much bigger than you. Unless they play nice (and how could they if they're big?), they'll eat you alive with an army of lawyers.

This said, AH is dead and The Chaosium still exists. ;-)

(OK, enough of my OT posts already)...

All the best,

Lev

Do you Yahoo!?