Re: More Whitewall notes

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_d9qeXnd9b_txsMGTP74JF9NYbVIgXrJuUCrivz4HapbChd6E3GhHOZT5uenDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:57:52 +0000 (GMT)

> > Great stuff! Would you have any objection to this
> > being added to the collected info on the
> > WhiteWallWiki? Or cross-posted to the Whitewall
> list?
> > Or both?
> >
> > www.whitewall.info

> Since they both comply with the IP policy, I have no
> problem with you putting that there.

Righto. Shall I, or do you want to do it yourself?

> However, here's something even cooler in the
> "Book of Heortling History" - Greg's detailed map of
> the region around
> Whitewall. For that, you all will just have to wait
> to buy the book.

(shrugs) We've been waiting, a long time now. I expect in the meantime, we'll carry on basing all our stories and scenarios on the maps that're already on the Wiki, and basing the maps on the stories, and so on.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk