Re: Companion?

From: David <DavidBlizzard_at_aFeIRpd9xv4yIi2ewZxtfpfQ1y03f85WyphQd2zHpzV3MFKCpHPS5mGf8tyTUY>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:11:28 -0500

> I was just wondering before I read this if some sort
> of Gloranthan Wikipedia might be the way to go?
> Editing by registered users only, or you get all sorts
> of spam, but it would expand the potential input team
> considerably. Mind you, to be any use, that would not
> be a small Wiki. The freebie sites probably couldn't
> cope. And imposing any sort of structure would be an
> interesting challenge.

Well, if sharing isn't an issue I'm sure you can use the Realmworx Wiki ( http://www.realmswiki.com/index.php?title=Main_Page ). I'm an Admin for a few of their sites and have been working with the owner to get a Realmworx RPG forum up and running. However, I can see major issues with doing that and not running against the Issaries fan site policies.

David A. Blizzard