Re: More Whitewall notes - Heortling History book

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_LuIZWNzi835rl6sIHM1zhg6VcxRqXc-eUVI3KVULh0HS1E1N33FGQIlDQLjAKZ8tKkx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 23:24:53 -0000

> Rick will probably be letting folk know the status of BHH soon, but as
> I understand it, it is being formatted for publication as we speak.
> It will likely be in print and available prior to Tentacles.
>
> Jeff

Since Jeff has let the cat out of the bag, I might as well provide more of an update before I get specifically asked.

The Unfinished Work, Heortling History, will be about 120 pages in length. I am waiting on one more map from Greg, and only a few days worth of work on the layout remain before it is off to the printers. In a rare moment of "throwing caution to the winds" I will speculate that I will have this back from the printers around the end of February 2007, and it will be available for sale then.

Hope that helps,
Rick