Greg: What is the God Learner's Secret?

From: pentallion <pentallion_at_MBTHiZgilgI_rctGrLm4C-t7HNfVzRX260uBuLZPyNIkrJ94U4WWmxNwwxodmo9fp>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:36:59 -0000

I just found this site and I want to know. I've been a loyal customer from the time Borderlands was first released. I still own Pavis, Big Rubble, Snakepipe Hollow, Plunder, you name it. We've never met and probably never will. I'm nearing 50 and suppose that you are even older than I.

I don't want to be old and senile before you get around to sharing the secret with your customers. Do you intend to only release the God Learner's Secret in your will? What if I die first?

Screw it Greg, I'm tired of waiting all these many, many years. what's the big secret?