Re: The God Learner's Secret?

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_p7q6RDtxeFptSEHsuBmLFKjz4gMiPNWDGl7KP7oK4VN0P5FdMi_nGgw94ks0ug79dEj>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:20:39 -0500

It amuses me no end that folks get so uptight about the GL secret. Personally, I never wanted to know what it was since mysteries are more fun (IMHO) than dry facts. To write gloranthan fiction, you might need to know what it DOES, but you don't necessarily need to know what it actually IS.

Now that we have a book and page number for the GL secret, I fear we will need to invent another unanswerable question! Maybe we will just have to make do with the Nysalor/Arkat/Gbaji thing. Or perhaps the Ultimate Mystery is that there is no Ultimate Mystery!

~Kevin "waiting for his head to explode" McD