Re: Companion?

From: jorganos <joe_at_cgI27KQnhEKhLyBZaGbc8UlRCUbJhzBH_5PYZkC7MrvC5vIhDjNnfJZOqRRcWG1GqujUq47T>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:58:55 -0000

> What about looking in the Lokarnos site for such info?
> Daniel

Lokarnos is great for finding web publications, or making those available to people with less patience to look them up. (Having contributed well over 100 stories and comments each, I ought to know...)

Lokarnos is not meant as a tool for paper publications.

Lokarnos also is mainly a meta-engine, telling you where to find information on the web (and taking you there with a click or two).

The database I am working on is a mixture of encyclopedia and reference list. It works for me.

It is practically impossible (at least for me alone) to keep the collection up to date, and re-editing the entries is quite a bit of work. I would hate to have to select parts thereof for a paper publication.