Re: Greg: That's not an answer

From: Paul Chapman <estarriol_at_cKeHpWmfFbx8kPJzv9ZxdQVNvX4BBZFjCmSu29I0kHwEQRRPwp2UjsoMTfalNzd-8Q>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:05:37 +0000

Rick Meints wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I said what THE GL SECRET is in my last post:
> The godlearners messed with the cosmos so much that the comos went
> back to the way it was before they had messed with it, destroying
> the godlearners in the process.

Having read the now-legendary Page 13, that's not what I take the secret to be.

Given Greg's response here, I can only assume he doesn't want what's written in the Mongoose book to be directly revealed. I'll say that it's not what Rick's saying here, it's not the secret of why they were destroyed, it's the secret of what they could do.

The book is cool, FWIW. I bought an electronic copy from DriveThruRPG and have been very happy with it.

Paul C