Re: AW: Re: Greg: That's not an answer

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_xLOKac8y9wWtYjFvVzoY2cXcEAUED6-mErDf51LeWgNtU6im1k8sNRPzJUqx37qfccz>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:45:17 -0600

Goihl & Fahey wrote:
>> The existence of Tradetalk (and the cult of Issaries) was used by the

> God Learners, but hardly caused by them.
>
> How do you know? Must be a godlearner. Kill him.
> Daniel

Right! I figure it goes something like this:

GL: We never mucked about with the world.

Gift-carrier of the Sending Gods (GCotSG): But what about Tradetalk? It's a dead give-away.

GL: Whatever do you mean?

GCotSG: The odds of something as mind-bogglingly useful as a universal trade language evolving among vastly different cultures and pantheons across an entire world is impossible. So you must have mucked about with things.

GL: Oh dear, we hadn't thought of that.

GCotSG: Aha!

<POOF>

[Apologies to the late Douglas Adams]