Great secrets II : Syndic's ban

From: Boris yarko <babeldemeter3_at_rBgVYZ_fBsX0-Iu1yhpklMlxp-kK2P-U2Rx47MB-JNnk1rXjsAO9VCObaWuk7k>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:53:03 -0000

Hello glorantha's addicts,

As I have seen that this is the right place to launch awesome questions (like pentallion who asked our great Greg what was the god learners' secret), I will try to get a piece of glorantha's secrets too.

So I will follow the scent of pentallion :

"Greg, I've been a loyal customer too. We've never met and probably never will. I'm nearing 32 and suppose that you are even older than I.

I don't want to be old and senile before you get around to sharing the secret with your customers. Do you intend to only release the Syndic's Ban's Secret in your will? What if I die first ?"

So :

1) How and why Snodal killed the God of Silver Feet ?
2) Why did this murder provoke the Syndic's Ban ?
3) What is really the Syndic's Ban ?
4) What really happened to the land under the Syndic's Ban ?
5) Why did the arrival of Dormal begin to break it ?
6) What is really the Kongdom of War ? What's the link with the
Syndic's Ban ?
7) What is hidden in Charg ?

Even if I get no substantial answer (like the poor pentallion), I'll be able to stare in the eyes of my great-children and say : "I've done what I could !"

And I thank in advance the pure souls that will take time to answer my questions.

Boris

NB : excuse my poor french corrupted english !