Re: The God Learners Secret

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_TlzzhhL7n3Bo_4XFev8G_9CiYrIXQT8RlrnheRxoiwnbHIZP2ebeCNT5Cz4mWr7oF95q2Gb>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:00:30 -0800

Jane was the only person who pointed out that we have an idea of what happened, but not how.

I don't want to just blurt everything out. Your discussions and speculations are entertaining for me and useful to contribute to the Big Picure. So keep speculating!

But I will point out another key to the GL Secret: Samin. He's on page 40 of the _Middle Sea Empire_ book. He's the one who gave them the so-called _RuneQuest Sight_. This pseudo visionary perception is what keyed the GL into start doing what they did.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford