Re: The God Learners Secret

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_wbHsG7evTtVi_oJ1-Xd5orcswO_ghmBmjR6pcWbYHQ8ftvaAIxG4LRAETyNvnCks8>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 10:08:12 +0100

Greg Stafford wrote:

> One point here is that no one had really tried to change the myths or
> the mythic landscape before the GL.

What did Arkat do then? We know that he learned how to adapt theist heroquests to his personal goals, but here you are stating that he did not try to "change the myths". What is the difference in your opinion?

And did not the First Council try to change the myths when it created Osentalka? We know that the sun stopped in the sky the moment he was born, i.e. the Great Compromise was temporarily suspended to allow the Bright One to enter Gloranthan reality. Isn't this to be considered a change in the myth?