Re: The God Learners Secret

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_8Rd-ywbvR3OkZVjQbEKipCnNw3SvHJQFnwzwgsV9RgpKsjw-6rgdO3apqVRhLyOTF>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:23:20 +0100

> In any case, simply adding a denizen to a mythic place is far from the change
> that the God Learners indulged in.

Of course! In any case there is a big difference in scale at least.

> Arkat doesn't actually strike me as being the sort of person concerned about
> the bad things that can go wrong with heroquesting

My speculation was that he wanted to avoid other people undoing what he had done.I think he must have been rather afraid of someone performing the Lightbringer to bring back Nysalor, for he knew it could be done. Do not forget that he himself had been rescued from hell by Harmast. And he was right, because the GLs brought back Ralzakark, whom he had killed and not dismembered. Luckily they did not do the same with Gbaji, although some of them must have thought of it.